Latest News

Monday 21 March 2016

Why has my NETELLER Account been disabled?

The limits on your account depend on what kind of account you have. All new members start out with an Unverified account. Members may then upgrade to a Verified account which offers more features and benefits, including higher limits.

What are Unverified accounts?

All members start with an Unverified account when they first sign up for a NETELLER Account. An Unverified account is a basic entry level NETELLER Account. Unverified accounts allow you to quickly deposit and transfer funds to any online merchant or to friends and family. However, to take full advantage of all NETELLER services, including higher limits, the ability to withdraw, the Net+ Prepaid MasterCard® and much more, you will need to verify your account.

While you have an Unverified account, you have a maximum lifetime funding limit of 2,850 USD. This means that the sum of all credits into your account cannot exceed 2,850 USD – including any deposits, transfers from other websites, or transfers from friends. Our system will let you exceed this lifetime funding limit, but your account will be immediately frozen and you will be required to verify your account in order to access those funds.

In addition to the cumulative lifetime funding limit, an Unverified account holder also has lifetime limits for each of various types of transactions, including:

A maximum of 500 USD for deposits using validated credit or debit cards. This limit is cumulative across all card types; for example, you can do a deposit of 100 USD on your Visa Electron card, but will then have only 400 USD left available to deposit with your MasterCard credit card.

You are also limited to using a maximum of three credit card numbers and three debit card numbers when you have an Unverified account.

Using the International Bank Transfer or Local Bank Deposit options, as well as when transferring, Unverified members are limited to a per transaction limit of 1,100 USD. Again, you are able to deposit more than this amount, but your account will be immediately frozen and you will need to verify your account to access those funds.

Unverified members are limited to one trial use of the NETELLER Money Transfer system. Using this trial use, you can either send a maximum of 100 USD to a friend, or receive a maximum of 100 USD from a friend.

In addition, most other deposit options have a lifetime funding limit for that specific deposit option. In these cases, you cannot exceed the lifetime funding limit for that deposit option, but you will be able to continue using other deposit options in your NETELLER Account until you have reached your total 2,850 cumulative funding limit. Check out our FAQs on each deposit option for more information about the lifetime limit for each option.

To view the minimum and maximum limits within your account, simply roll your mouse cursor over any green question mark within your NETELLER Account.

To increase your limits, withdraw funds, and take full advantage of your NETELLER Account, simply verify your account for free.

Why do I need to verify my account?

NETELLER is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority. As a regulated financial institution, we need to know who is using our system. When you verify your account, we ask you to provide proof of identification and proof of address. This makes things more secure for all members by helping to prevent fraud or identity theft.

What are Verified accounts?

Once your account has been verified, you are provided with much higher limits, as well as access to withdraw funds.

Using a credit or debit card, or using a Get2Pay prepaid card, you may deposit 4,000 USD every 30 days, or even higher depending on your country of residence.

Using the PaySafeCard deposit option, you can deposit up to 5,000 USD every 30 days.

Using your bank account, you may deposit up to 400,000 USD monthly through the Local Bank Deposit or International Bank Transfer options.

Using most other deposit options, you can deposit up to 58,330 USD every 30 days. Please check out our detailed FAQs for each deposit option to learn more about your per transaction, daily, weekly, and monthly limits in all applicable currencies.

Using NETELLER Money Transfer, you may transfer up to 5,000 USD per transaction, with higher daily, weekly, and monthly limits. Limits may be lower if the person you are sending money to is still unverified.

When transferring to and from a merchant, you may transfer 50,000 USD per single transaction. There are no limits to the amount of transactions you can make in a day.

With a Verified account you also gain access to withdrawal options:

When withdrawing by Member Wire, you may withdraw up to 100,000 USD per 24 hours to your bank account. Using the Bank Transfer Withdrawal option, you can withdraw up to 1,152,700 USD each month directly to your bank account. Note that these two options are not available to all members; please click on the links above to see more detail.

When withdrawing by cheque, your limits depend on your country of residence. You can withdraw up to 19,200 per day at the minimum, and up to 100,000 USD per transaction in some countries.

When withdrawing by the Net+ Prepaid MasterCard®, you may withdraw up to 1000 USD in cash per day, make purchases of up to 3000 USD per day, or shop online using the Net+ Virtual Prepaid MasterCard® for up to 7000 USD per day. Learn more about Net+ limits in all supported currencies.

How can I increase my account limits?

After your account is verified, your limits will remain the same unless you qualify for our VIP program. Most VIP members have the same limits as verified members, but may request higher limits for credit, debit, and Get2Pay card deposits, or for Bank Transfer withdrawals. Requests to raise limits are reviewed on a case-by-case basis.

*Limits change based on each account, specific transaction types, and region. These are generic limits, please sign in to your NETELLER Account to review your own specific limits

30 comments:

  1. ey unfortunately i took an account on the name of my friend and now i cant verify the account.I HAVE MONEY IN THAT(very important right now).what should i do now . somebody please help me i want my money right now.According to neteller first 2 transactions are free even without verification.so i havent yet done any transactions.i just need to do one transaction .please help me i 'm in the need of my money.....

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have method for verify 100%. Contact me via telegram @buddikaehansa

      Delete
    2. me add on telegram +55 61991348268

      Delete
    3. Contact vkkreddy5@gmail.com

      Delete
  2. according to neteller rules,even unverfied can also do atleast 2 transactions right.then y u blocked my account

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. If you need verify account contact me via telegram @buddikaehansa

      Delete
    2. How can I take my money from disabled account

      Delete
    3. Pls contact through email vkkreddy5@gmail.com

      Delete
  3. i am for the first time here. I found this board and I in finding It truly helpful & it helped me out a lot. I hope to present something back and help others such as you helped me.
    Withdraw Bitcoin to Bank Account

    ReplyDelete
  4. My nettles account is locked. Have money in that.what should I do?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. how much money have in it? i can verify your account for you

      Delete
    2. Hlooo sir I have my neteller account with other name and I have my money stuck in that account what can I do please tell

      Delete
    3. Hi will u verify my account, I had 6100 rs in my account plz help me,, rammicromaxa1@gmail.com

      Delete
    4. Pls contact me ramachandra Reddy Garu. vkkreddy5@gmail.com

      Delete
  5. how long does it take for an account to be verified if you have already uploaded your documents?

    ReplyDelete
  6. I did my first withdrawal. When I try to do another it got stuck with my money in.and worse of all I did verify my account

    ReplyDelete
  7. Please good people help me my account says temporaly disabled they asked me security questions sent to them how long to get respond afer you sent everything as requests

    ReplyDelete
  8. My account is temporarily disabled ,who do I contact ? There's money locked in

    ReplyDelete
  9. Please my Neteller account hasn't been verified and someone transfer 100$ to me and my account was locked. I've verified it yesterday with my national identity card but I don't know how many hours or days it's gonna take to get a response. Please any info to help?

    ReplyDelete
  10. my id was also blocked can any one solve it

    ReplyDelete
  11. if you need to verify account netteler call me +6281320527052 but that not free cheap price .thx

    ReplyDelete
  12. Do you Know, What is Skrill Virtual Mastercard?
    Skrill Virtual Card allows you to use the funds in your Skrill Account to make online purchases wherever Mastercard® is accepted. As it is a virtual card, it cannot be used offline or at ATMs.

    Learn More about: Skrill Virtual Prepaid Mastercard
    Or Visit Our Official Website: Online Education Aid

    ReplyDelete
  13. My neteller account is disabled
    Can any one help je

    ReplyDelete
  14. My account is temporarily disabled ,who do I contact ? There's money locked in WHO DO I CONTACT

    ReplyDelete
  15. Contact vkkreddy5@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  16. If you want to use Neteller then you have to be serious about your Neteller account verification. We have written a proper instruction to Verify Neteller account instantly with 4K quality video. You can visit our website it will help you how to get Fully Verified Neteller Account in 2020 without deposit money in advance into your Neteller account.

    ReplyDelete
  17. What do you intend using the neteller account for?

    ReplyDelete
  18. And how much do you Will to pay for a verified account?

    ReplyDelete

Recent Post